Routine workout ensures that you maintain general body fitness and good health. Body fitness refers to the overall well-being of being healthy physically, emotionally and mentally.
Most people lack gym equipment at their homes and find. Besides, it may be difficult to frequently go to the gym due to tight and hectic schedules. With the little time, you spare to exercise it is essential that you embrace few sharp tips, tricks and fitness hacks to maintain your fitness. Some of the significant benefits of training regularly are;
To Be More Productive
Exercising regularly helps you to be more energetic. Also, it increases your productivity by improving your quantity of work and workability significantly. Moreover, it reduces the risk of acquiring an injury while at work or training.
Enables You To Have A Good Sleep
Working out improves your emotional fitness which reduces stress levels by lifting your moods. This, in turn, helps you to have better sleeps. Also, exercising reduces insomnia by decreasing anxiety and depressive symptoms.
Reduces The Risk Of Diseases
Maintaining fitness by working out is one way of overcoming diseases such as obesity, diabetes, and other weight-related disorders.
Lowers Your Blood Pressure
Physical exercises make your heart stronger, more efficient at pumping blood and stimulate the growth of new blood vessels. This eventually lowers your blood pressure causing the blood to flow efficiently throughout the body thus reducing the risk of blood pressure and other cardiovascular-related conditions such as a heart attack.
Some of the simple bodyweight workouts you can do at home to lose weight and maintain fitness are;
The only equipment you need is a rope which is cheap, readily available and portable. Furthermore, rope skipping is a full body workout which uses your abdominals to stabilize your legs, shoulders, and arms and can be done by the whole family at home. It is estimated that skipping a rope burns up to 900 calories in an hour.
Targets: shoulders, biceps, and hips.
How To Do
- Lie with your face down and your hands shoulder-width apart.
- Ensure that your back and arms are straight and your toes firmly on the ground.
- Bend the elbows to lower your torso towards the ground until your chest nears the floor.
- Pause for a while then straighten your elbows to push your body upwards back to the original position.
- Breathe out as you go down and inhale as you come up.
Targets: your thighs, quads, hips, hamstring, and buttocks.
How To Do
- Stand with your feet some distance apart.
- Stretch your arms in front.
- Bend your knees and gradually push yourself down assuming you were taking a seat.
- Make sure you maintain a straight back and your chest up throughout.
- You can incorporate dumbbells on both hands to make the workout more challenging.
Targets: the glute, quad, and hamstring.
How To Do
- Kneel down.
- Keep your hands in a line, more extensive than the shoulder-width.
- Extend one leg and lift the opposite knee towards the chest.
- Do as many reps as possible.
For more information visit big diabetes lie.