Fashion at this particular moment speaks that having the rounder, larger bottom’s considered to be attractive for women as well as some men.
Are you looking for a quick perk-me-up for the tush? So many women have avoided more convention buttock surgeries like the butt implants in favor of suitable butt injections.
I’ll start off with what an injection is. Buttock injections are one of the types of augmentation which is said to be less invasive compared to other types of augmentation techniques.
Essentially, injections were used to form them or to shape them. But, some women use these injections to increase the size of their butts.
Pros of Buttock Injections against Implants:
- The procedure is faster than other solutions.
- The time required for recovery process is quite less.
- Scarring amount is minimal.
There are two methods for the butt enhancement, they are:
- Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL): This is the most popular and common method. This technique performs liposuction of the diet. And works on the resistant areas like hips, back, waist and abdomen of our body, followed by purifying and processing the body-fat before the injection of fat back in the glutes. This fat can also be used for re-contouring the butt area while adding firmness and volume.
- Butt Implant: This butt augmentation method is done using buttock implant. For people with the little body-fat, this is a good option.
How much are the Butt Injections?
Usually, butt augmentation is carried out in conjunction along with the liposuction surgery. BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift), a term which is used for butt augmentation with fat, is done simultaneously with the liposuction.
The process starts with liposuction to remove fatty tissues from the outer thighs, waist, or abdomen. This same fat is processed instantly and injected directly into buttock for the enhancement of area and to give it a flattering curve.
Combination of liposuction and addition of the fat into the buttock or the reduction of the fat together makes the better contour of your body.
Cost of the techniques is based on the time required for doing it and areas where liposuction is being performed. Cost of such surgeries depends on many factors, including:
- Kind of technique performed.
- Amount of the time anticipated.
- Amount of the fat which needs to be gathered.
- Area of the country where the procedure has been performed.
Cost of such processes varies from patient to patient. The price ranges from $5000 to $20000. The average range is $10,000 -$15,000. This cost includes facility fee, operating room, surgeon’s fee, garments, and follow-up.
Price has always been an important factor, so make sure you do proper research about the surgeon’s knowledge, experience, and professionalism.
This was the artificial way to enhance your butt. I would suggest you go for the natural way. All you need to do for natural butt enhancement is:
- Eat a well-balanced diet.
- Do butt lifting exercises.
- Include supplements and natural herbs for bigger butts.
Try this for a month, and I’m sure you’ll be amazed at the results. Stay tuned for more updates on butt enhancement processes.