You have heard it a lot of time that exercise helps you lose your weight. But there are other reasons too that you need to exercise regularly. Therefore, either run or jog on a park every day or enrol yourself to a gym or if you are too busy, you can set up your own home gym so that you can exercise on your schedule.
The reasons you should exercise regularly are as follows:
- To keep you happy: Regular exercise can make you feel more comfortable from inside and happy too. At a study done by the University of Bristol found that people are happy on the days they exercised. Therefore, you need to find a time in your routine so that you can exercise regularly.
- Make yourself live longer: It comes as a no surprise to most of the reader that regular exercise keeps you healthier and you will live much longer. In a study, it is found that doing regular exercise is almost equal to quitting smoking. The truth of the fact is that if you keep on sitting, it harms you a lot, so find a time to exercise regularly.
- You’ll not get sick often: Getting sick is terrible, no one wants to get sick. A study found that the people who exercise regularly have half the chances of getting cold compared to the ones who don’t.
- Have better sex life: Studies conducted shows that a man who does exercise regularly has very fewer chances of getting erectile dysfunction. The same study also shows that regular exercise also can increase arousal. This is because due to exercise the blood circulation gets improved when people exercise regularly. Also, people who exercise will have much more stamina and can do better sex.
- Energy level increases: Some of you might be thinking the other way that if you exercise regularly, your energy will drain out but doing regular exercise your energy increases. It increases your energy level, and you get more productive for the rest of the day.
- You will have no sleep disorder: If you have a sleep disorder or you cannot sleep at night, National Sleep Foundation asks people having trouble sleeping can be dealt with regular exercise. But remember to workout at morning or afternoon, but not before having sleep.
- Cure your stress: Regular exercise minimizes stress. Most of the people in the world have some kind of stress, but to be stress-free exercise instead of taking medicines.